Pilot checkride offered for:
Private, Commercial, Instrument, Airline Transport Pilot for single and multi-engine airplanes,
Flight Instructor, Pilatus PC-12, Second in Command type ratings, Supervised Operation Experience (SOE) removal.
Gurgew Aeronautics offers flight training for airplane single and multi-engine certifications, Private pilot through ATP. Max has trained hundreds of pilots for private through airline transport pilot certifications and holds airline transport pilot, flight instructor, and airframe and powerplant certificates, along with Cessna Citation CE-500 and CE-525 jet type ratings.
Send us an email, text, or simply call and let us help with your pilot training needs.
- Private Pilot Airplane Single & Multi Engine Land – $700
- Instrument Pilot Single & Multi Engine Land – $700
- Commercial Pilot Single & Multi Engine Land – $700
- Airline Transport Pilot – $700
- Flight Instructor – $1000 (Initial)
- Add On Flight Instructor Ratings – $700
- Other add on ratings, except CFI – same as initial
- Administrative tasks (SIC Type, etc.) – $60
- Flight Review – $150
- Instrument Proficiency Check – $150
- Flight Instruction – $50/Hour
- Remote Pilot Certificate – $60
- Re-Test – Up to $400
Travel Fee $100 up to 50 miles. Travel fees are in addition to exam fee.
* Please Schedule a Checkride to schedule an appointment